Freelance EPA Assessor – Adult Social Care
Steadfast EPA is looking for Freelance Adult Social Care Assessors to join our team.
Candidates must hold a Level 4 Award in the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice, or equivalent V1 or D34 qualification.
Knowledge & Skills Required
- Level 4 Award in the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice, or equivalent V1 or D34 qualification.
- Experience working within Adult Social Care is essential
- Current working knowledge and experience of best practice in end point assessment and quality assurance.
- Effective communication, organisation and planning skills.
- A detailed understanding of the current Apprenticeship reforms
- A good knowledge of safeguarding requirements and processes
- Excellent organisational skills
- Highly IT literate with access to a computer and internet
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to positively engage, motivate and influence others
- High levels of personal motivation, energy and determination
Have a good understanding of Health and Safety, Equality, Diversity and Inclusion, Safeguarding, and Prevent.
Whilst COVID-19 lockdown restrictions remain in place, all end point assessments are being conducted remotely..